Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Cheep" Labor



These ladies have been busy all winter long cleaning up the hoophouse, I do nothing. I am amazed at my brilliance/laziness here. In turn for shelter, warmth and food these chickens knock down all debris, incorporate decaying material, fertilize, eat weed seeds, and diligently do everything I should have. When it comes time to plant, I will move them out and have the most beautiful, friable soil you have ever seen. Oh, and these ladies are for sale. Starting at the beginning of April we move them out to people who dream of having their own eggs all summer long. They should start laying sometime in May and are 1st year laying pullets. Check out our website to place a local order (You need to be willing to come and pick them up).


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment