Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July is crazy busy........

 This is some of BeeHaven's cutting crew.  We are harvesting yarrow (variety 'summer berries')  for filler in our bouquets.

This is the pick-up crew.  They haul buckets and buckets to the cool shop for a hydrating stage.

 A partial wagon getting filled up.
 These are the hot colors of July, can't wait to make bouquets.
 This beauty of a picture is a monumental moment.  When we bought this farm it did not have a fruit tree on it.   We planted several trees and, for the first time ever, Bill and I along with Eden picked this harvest of Rainer Cherries and I actually climbed into this tree and sat in it while I picked.....talk about taking me back to my youth where I spent many hours in an old cherry tree eating my hearts content.  Now our kids and grandkids will be able to do the same here...on BeeHaven Farm,  how cool is that? 
 After the market I came home to these half-naked hooligans running around the yard and causing general may-hem (sp).  So Eden and I quickly went in and finsihed this..........
Happy Birthday G!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers, cherries, cake and family. A nice life!!

    ReplyDelete