Friday, June 29, 2012

Eye Candy.....

 Eden loves to work with flowers.  Probably she hasn't had much choice in the matter, but I'm confident that it is in her blood.  She is energetic and enthusiatic about flowers even after she comes home from work at Petal Talk and eagerly helps me put together bouquets for the market and grocery store.
 This spring a friend of the family got married and Eden designed the flowers.  It was before we had anything blooming on the farm so Eden ordered flowers in.
 This was fun to have all the flowers in the Dining room in the same color hues.  Pink wasn't always my favorite color but the more I work with flowers the more I like it.  In fact all the colors are my favorite colors now.  I really don't think you can make a mistake.  Look in nature at all the combinations, God has got it all figured out.
 I loved the combinations of fruit and artichokes with the tulips and hydrangeas.
I hated to see it go out the door, my dining room was so beautiful.  The wedding was beautiful too and so was the bride. 

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely arrangements! It looks wonderful in your dining room.

    ReplyDelete