Sunday, July 15, 2012

I want it all.......

 This bride wanted lots of color with as much variety in specialty cut flowers as possible.  

 All of these flowers were grown here on BeeHaven Farm and designed beautifully by Eden who works at Petal Talk in Sandpoint, Idaho.
These fantastic mini sunflowers (as I call them) are an experiment of mine.  I am giving a crop costing talk this year at the ASCFG Association National conference in Tacoma, Wa.(http://www.ascfg.org/). I will be talking about how I grew these beauties.  You can't beat them for durability and strength in design work, not to mention they are the cutest, best,darn mini-sunflower you can get.  You might be lucky enough to get one tucked into one of our bouquets at Akins Harvest Foods in Bonners Ferry, Id or at the Sandpoint Farmers Market in Sandpoint, ID or at Petal Talk in Sandpoint, ID.

1 comment: